Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's coming down...

As I sit here typing it is really coming down outside.
We have needed the rain and I know
that all of the beautiful plants that Mom and Dad
 have planted will enjoy this down pour.

It is also coming down to the last few days of
wedding planning! I can't believe it has gone by so fast!



We have been so blessed by great antique finds and by precious
friends who have offered items that can be borrowed. Our
tables are filling up with cake plates, cookie stands, silver and
various other items that will soon display all of wedding goodies.

 In addition to these lovely vintage glassware items we have
also found table cloths, umbrellas and several other unique pieces
that we are planning to use in fun ways!


Just how are we planning on using all of these items? You will just have to
wait and see!!!

The back yard has totally transformed. What once was a nice little garden is now a Wedding Oasis!


The pergola is finished and it is absolutely gorgeous! I could just sit under it for hours and hours.
There is a new little sitting area and a fountain that Schminka seems to enjoy and
Daddy has put in a sweet little walk way for someone to use as she walks down the isle!



Perhaps the sweetest thing that I have come across in recent days is this little to do list in my precious Daddy's own handwriting. It just almost brings me to tears when I think of how hard he has worked to get the yard looking so good. He is such a hard working man and it means the world to me that he has put in so much effort in order for me to be able to be married in such a lovely place.

Packages have been arriving right and left from friends and family sending sweet gifts and from our various ebay and etsy finds for the wedding. My favorite package yet arrived yesterday!It contained the hanger that my wedding dress will be displayed upon on the big day!



I will very soon be Mrs. Harris and I am so happy! I am such a blessed woman! Not only have  I found the
most wonderful man in the whole world to spend my life with but I have the best family too! Not just the Anthony crew, but my new Harris family as well! I am so excited to see them soon and to join them as a
Harris!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment